Monday, November 29, 2010

In my 21 years of existence

Time really run so fast that I cant believe that I"m now on the stage where I can say that from a child I am now a man. Gaining a year older is not that easy because trials and challenges are more difficult than before and a more mature responses are needed.

I'm consolidating my life now, if what failures and achievements I've got in the past 21 years. This things are primarily the main reason why I am here in this situation and status in life. Jutting it down and comparing the two proves me one thing, I failed but I didn't stayed lying on the ground. Lots of challenges I've been, and by the grace of God I surpassed it all. and because of all my failures I learned to stand up and continue the battle of life.

Right now I'am challenging my self to be a goal setter, I should plan my life now, especially that I'll be leaving college soon and still don't know what to do and where to go. This is the time that I should have an answer if I will be asked if what will I be 5 years from now. Of course I'm still not good in planning but I should try, and after that I'll submit that to God because even I'm not a minor anymore I'm still God's precious child, and I'll let Him still direct me to what he wants me to be.

I like to thank my friends, the good ones but most of all the bad, because they help me build my own personality, because of them I learned how to fight in this world. I have many friends and lots of them are treasures for me. I don't have to enumerate each and every one because deep down inside me they all played a very special part.

My brother and sisters who are always there for me, they are my best friends, we seldom see each other even we are living under the same roof because of different schedules but still the connections and the bonds are there, I thank them for understanding me when I'm stressed and pissed off, that they support me in all the things that I do.

My parents who never leave me and let me always feel that they are just right behind me. I know most of the time I'm not good as a child, but they never change, there some arguments cost by me but still at the end of the day everything goes back to its normal stage. I am very thankful to have them as my parents because they were very supportive in all my decisions and they send me to places where I wanted to be. I like to thank them for the patience and sacrifice for 21 years, I promise that when I'm on their foot steps I'll do the same on my children.

Lastly I like to thank God for the another year added into my life. Thank you for showing me how beautiful life is, I also want to thank you for the trials and challenges, I know that when I'm on that situation you lifted me up and carry me. Thank you for planning a better life for me, for giving me the love and the favor that I needed, thank you Lord for not bringing me down and for not leaving me in my darkest day. I'm sorry for all my shortcomings and the pain I've cost you. I ask that please help me to change from glory to glory.

Now that I'm 21, I promise to be more responsible, and be more careful in my actions, decisions, and lots more. right now all I can say is THANK YOU :)))

1 comment: